WBBSC UBR Benchrest Match
- NEW to WBBSC for 2016!
- Currently these matches will follow the WBBSC 200 Yard Prone Rifle Match Schedule.
(Third Sunday of the month except for November, due to Sight In weekends.)
- This match follows the URB (Ultimate Benchrest) format.
- There are four shooting classes: Factory, Modified, Custom, and Unlimited.
- UBR "Equalized" targets will be used for the following calibers:
.224 = Eleven dot is .134 inches in diameter, ten ring is .534 inches.
.243 = Eleven dot is .115 inches in diameter, ten ring is .515 inches.
.308 = Eleven dot is .050 inches in diameter, ten ring is .450 inches.
- Any scope modification can be used. The Maximum rifle caliber is .308. All rifles will need to be weighed prior to the match. Rifles weighing over 13.5 pounds will automatically be placed into the Unlimited class.
- As UBR targets will be used, there is no longer an "X" dot, as this is now counted as an 11. With a best possible score of 264: (Eleven points maximum for each round fired, 2 rounds per scoring bull, 6 scoring bulls per target. Unlimited sighter shots on the two sighter bullseyes on each target. Two targets will be posted vertically for each shooter.)
- All relays will have a 20 minute time limit.
- Cost of the match will be $5 per gun.
Click Here To See Targets Used
WBBSC UBR Benchrest Match Score Sheet Window Below