WBBSC Outdoor Pistol League
The Outdoor Pistol League has finished for this year.
Brian Schacht is the Outdoor Pistol League Director.
Contact Brian at: (262) 483-0398 or Email at: email@example.com
Check the club Calendar for all the dates coming up in 2017.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE LATEST LEAGUE SCORES!
Safety First folks..................The Concrete firing line is where you shoot from. Do not shoot forward of the Firing line.
Public as well as club members are encouraged to participate in the Outdoor Bullseye Pistol League.
Please clean up after yourself. Good stewardship as a WBBSC Member is noticed by your fellow members...Thank You in advance!
WBBSC Rifle Range & Pistol Range Rules
The West Bend Barton Sportsmenís Club is the final authority for interpreting and enforcing range rules.
No Rapid Fire: 2-Second rule between shots
1. Your Membership May be Revoked for violating any range rule.
2. Before going forward of the firing line for any reason you must first arrange a cease-fire with all shooters on the range.
3. Make your firearms safe before anyone goes downrange. Do not handle any firearms in any manner when anyone is downrange.
3a. Safe Rifle: Open the action. Remove detachable magazines or completely empty fixed magazines. Place the rifle on a table, the ground, or in a rack and do not touch it in any way during the cease-fire.
3b. Safe Pistol: Open the action on unholstered pistols. Remove the magazine or empty the cylinder. Place the pistol on a table or the ground and do not touch it in any way during the cease-fire.
3c. Good practice is to insert an Empty Chamber Indicator.
3d. No Handling of Firearms While people are down Range.
4. All uncased or unholstered firearms must be unloaded, action open. Do not carry any uncased firearm with a closed action off the firing line. Load your firearm only while on the firing line during active firing periods.
5. If you observe an unsafe situation, immediately call for an emergency cease-fire. Immediately comply with any emergency cease-fire.
6. Wear eye and ear protection during all firing periods while on or near the firing line.
7. Personal protection handguns must remain holstered at all times when off the firing line.
8. Shoot only from established firing lines. Firing lines are indicated by concrete pavement. Your muzzle must be above or beyond the firing line while firing.
9. Shoot straight downrange at right angles to your target. Shooting across the range is prohibited.
10. Shoot only at targets attached to the permanent target frames on the range. No human silhouette targets. Paper targets only.
Steel targets are set up on Rim fire range only. Targets made of glass, plastic and similar materials along with rolling targets are prohibited.
11. Do not leave brass or trash on the range. Pick it up and place it in the appropriate containers. Remove your targets from range.
12. Full Auto discharge of a firearm is prohibited.
13. Use of alcohol or controlled substances is prohibited.
14. Children and pets must be under control at all times
15. Do not climb on any of the dirt berms surrounding the ranges
16. Membership cards must be presented upon request.
Additional information can be found at WBBSC.com.
Spring 2017 Centerfire Division
Spring 2017 Rimfire A Division
Spring 2017 Rimfire B Division
Spring 2017 Rimfire C Division
Spring 2017 Rimfire Master Division
Fall 2016 Centerfire Division
Fall 2016 Rimfire A Division
Fall 2016 Rimfire B Division
Fall 2016 Rimfire Master Division
Spring 2016 Centerfire Division
Spring 2016 Rimfire Master Division
Spring 2016 Rimfire A Division
Spring 2016 Rimfire B Division
Spring 2016 Rimfire C Division